Welcome to Mercy Health!
Below are documents with vital information for your clinical All Mercy Health Sites
Please review the following documents prior to beginning your clinical at All Mercy Health Sites.
Mercy Health Site Coordinators for Clinical Placement
- West Hospital: Sarah Holmes, SJHolmes@mercy.com
- Fairfield Hospital: Laura Davis, LNLeeds@mercy.com
- The Jewish Hospital – Mercy Health: Amy Voris/Lisa Masterson, AVoris@mercy.com, LMMasterson@mercy.com
- Anderson Hospital: Jake Tribull/Chelsea Pace , JTTribull@mercy.com, CPace1@mercy.com
- Clermont Hospital: Sarah Roberts, SRoberts0@mercy.com
Please use the All Epic Access form and submit to the Mercy Health EPIC coordinator for access at least 30 days prior to starting all clinical rotations at any Mercy Facility.
Please provide the following to the Mercy Health EPIC coordinator – Fran Kokaliaris. When completing EPIC Access Form – All columns must be filled in per the column header.
- For instructors please provide last 4 of social security
- For students please provide last 4 of student ID
- For instructors, please hand sign and electronically return to the Mercy Health EPIC coordinator as soon as possible.
- For students, hand signed forms will be maintained on file at their schools
Mercy Health EPIC TRAINING is a requirement.
All instructors new to Mercy Heath must attend the same student 1-hour virtual training session prior to arriving on campus for first rotation. Contact the Epic Coordinator to be placed on the schedule. Instructors must have completed training before students will be granted access. Student training touch base with an on-site EPIC trainer must be arranged with the Mercy Health EPIC coordinator for each clinical rotation as soon as possible. Touch base takes about an hour and training directions/expectations will be covered during this time.
Students must have completed a virtual Epic session prior to the first day of clinical rotation. Please click here for virtual class offering. Efforts will be made to arrange the touch base to align with first clinical day.
Site specific EPIC training coordinators: