JOB QUALITY & RETENTION
Since 2018, we’ve led regional and national job quality initiatives to help employers attract, retain and advance a skilled workforce.
Connecting individuals to employment is not enough–employees flourish in good jobs at organizations where they feel valued. Our goal is to collaborate with YOU to make that happen.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IDENTIFY POLICIES AND PRACTICES TO CREATE THE KIND OF WORK ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOUR EMPLOYEES THRIVE.
HERE ARE SOME GREAT RESOURCES TO START YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY
- GUIDE TO EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL WELLNESS
- Latest Reports on:
- JOB QUALITY TOOLS LIBRARY
- THE COST OF TURNOVER TOOL: Putting a dollar figure on the financial impact of turnover may help you make the case – and find the resources – for investing in retention and advancement strategies
- A short yet insightful video from their Job Quality Fellows on WHY JOB QUALITY MATTERS
- Job Quality in Practice Webinar: ASSESSING JOB QUALITY AND EQUITY IN YOUR LOCAL LABOR MARKET: A CLOSER LOOK AT RACE, GENDER, AND PLACE
- THE EMPLOYER TOOLKIT which identifies more than 60 policies and practices that often lead to
- KNOW YOUR WORKFORCE: Many lower-wage employees depend on public assistance to make ends meet. This is a great resource to better understand the needs and challenges of your lower-wage workforce
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?